March 8, 2017
- 4 cans tuna in water, drained
- 1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Black Pepper
- Granulated Garlic
- 1-2 teaspoon hot sauce (sriracha)
- Sliced Bread
- Red onion, cut into rings
- 1 avocado
- Sliced Cheese
- In a bowl, mix the tuna, hot sauce and mayonnaise until it’s well combined. Season the tuna with salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Heat the panini press to medium-high heat
- To one slice add onions, avocado, tuna, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Grill panini, with the lid closed, until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, 4 to 5 minutes.