The simple combination of chicken and rice is a one-pot dish that’s a perfect dinner idea. Despite the countless variations on the theme, this version is stripped down to the bare essentials: Chicken, Rice and Spices.
Chicken, thighs, legs, breast (boned chicken)
Pam or Oil
Spray the pot with pam or put a little oil in the pot, then heat.
Fry the chicken on each side for about 6 minutes.
Once that is done, add the paprika, pepper, garlic, oninon & seasoning salt, generous amount.
Then, add the amount of water percups for the rice that you will be making.(Example, if your making 4 servings of rice, it would ask you to put 2 cups of water and 2 cups of rice).
Cover and let boil for 20 minutes on low flame.
Then, add the rice, mix, cover and cook on low flame until it is done.
The goal is to have the liquid absorbed, the rice tender, and the chicken cooked through.
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
ground black pepper to taste
1/2 pound Pastrami
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix brown sugar, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and black pepper in a small bowl.
Place Pastrami slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
Remove pastrami and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return to the oven and bake another 5 minutes.
Repeat basting every 5 minutes until pastrami is browned and crisp.
- Oil, for frying
- Chicken Breast, pounded or thinly sliced
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken consomme, 1Tablespoon
- Sandwich rolls
- Red Onion
- Granulated Garlic
- Pour oil into frying pan and turn fire on medium
- Mix together the mayo and bbq sauce until it’s well blended. As well, mix together the breadcrumbs and chicken consomme until blended
- Dip the chicken into the mayo & bbq sauce mixture and coat both sides. Then, dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs mixture to coat both sides.
- Fry chicken until golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- In a separate bowl, mix together some mayo, bbq sauce, ketchup, pepper and granulated garlic. Spread this mixture onto the sliced bread/rolls, add veggies, then the chicken.
ENJOY WHILE IT’S HOT AND FRESH!!
- 12 pieces string cheese
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Marinara or spaghetti sauce
Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over cheese. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and cheese.
Fry sticks, a few at a time, for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with marinara sauce.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 cup warm water
Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.