The simple combination of chicken and rice is a one-pot dish that’s a perfect dinner idea. Despite the countless variations on the theme, this version is stripped down to the bare essentials: Chicken, Rice and Spices.
Chicken, thighs, legs, breast (boned chicken)
Pam or Oil
Spray the pot with pam or put a little oil in the pot, then heat.
Fry the chicken on each side for about 6 minutes.
Once that is done, add the paprika, pepper, garlic, oninon & seasoning salt, generous amount.
Then, add the amount of water percups for the rice that you will be making.(Example, if your making 4 servings of rice, it would ask you to put 2 cups of water and 2 cups of rice).
Cover and let boil for 20 minutes on low flame.
Then, add the rice, mix, cover and cook on low flame until it is done.
The goal is to have the liquid absorbed, the rice tender, and the chicken cooked through.
- Oil, for frying
- Chicken Breast, pounded or thinly sliced
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken consomme, 1Tablespoon
- Sandwich rolls
- Red Onion
- Granulated Garlic
- Pour oil into frying pan and turn fire on medium
- Mix together the mayo and bbq sauce until it’s well blended. As well, mix together the breadcrumbs and chicken consomme until blended
- Dip the chicken into the mayo & bbq sauce mixture and coat both sides. Then, dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs mixture to coat both sides.
- Fry chicken until golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- In a separate bowl, mix together some mayo, bbq sauce, ketchup, pepper and granulated garlic. Spread this mixture onto the sliced bread/rolls, add veggies, then the chicken.
ENJOY WHILE IT’S HOT AND FRESH!!
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Clove garlic, minced or pressed through garlic press (or 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic)
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tsp Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 Large Egg
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
Marinate the chicken breasts in the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic in a medium bowl for about 15-20 minutes.
Place the breadcrumbs or panko to a shallow baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
Whisk the egg in a medium bowl and place the flour on medium plate. Dip a piece of the chicken in the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumbs, lightly pressing down on the chicken and then turning it over to coat the other side. Set the breaded cutlet on a plate and repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the cutlets to the pan and cook until brown on each side and cooked through, about 8 minutes total. Remove from heat and let stand on a paper towel for about 5 minutes.