1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
ground black pepper to taste
1/2 pound Pastrami
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix brown sugar, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and black pepper in a small bowl.
Place Pastrami slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
Remove pastrami and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return to the oven and bake another 5 minutes.
Repeat basting every 5 minutes until pastrami is browned and crisp.
1 Box of Pasta – Penne or Spirals
1 Cup Fresh Basil
1/3 Cup Almonds – Plain or Roasted
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1 Garlic Clove
1-2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
- Cook the Pasta
- In a blender, blend the Basil, Almonds, Garlic Clove until finely chopped.
- Add the Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Salt and Pepper and blend until smooth.
- Once the pasta is ready and cooled off, add the pesto sauce and mix until all the pasta is fully covered.
2 cups ketchup
1 cup water
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
5 tablespoons light brown sugar
5 tablespoons sugar
1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for about 30-40 minutes.
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
1 fresh beef brisket
In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat. Place the brisket in a shallow roasting pan; pour sauce over the top. Cover and bake at 350° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice meat across the grain.
- Oil, for frying
- Chicken Breast, pounded or thinly sliced
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken consomme, 1Tablespoon
- Sandwich rolls
- Red Onion
- Granulated Garlic
- Pour oil into frying pan and turn fire on medium
- Mix together the mayo and bbq sauce until it’s well blended. As well, mix together the breadcrumbs and chicken consomme until blended
- Dip the chicken into the mayo & bbq sauce mixture and coat both sides. Then, dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs mixture to coat both sides.
- Fry chicken until golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- In a separate bowl, mix together some mayo, bbq sauce, ketchup, pepper and granulated garlic. Spread this mixture onto the sliced bread/rolls, add veggies, then the chicken.
ENJOY WHILE IT’S HOT AND FRESH!!
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.