- 8 hot dogs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup soy milk or mocha mix
- wooden skewer
- Mix all the dry ingredients, then add eggs and milk.
- Mix till lump free.
- Skewer the dogs & dip into the batter to coat.
- Deep fry in 350 degree oil. Remove when golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 4 cans tuna in water, drained
- 1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Black Pepper
- Granulated Garlic
- 1-2 teaspoon hot sauce (sriracha)
- Sliced Bread
- Red onion, cut into rings
- 1 avocado
- Sliced Cheese
- In a bowl, mix the tuna, hot sauce and mayonnaise until it’s well combined. Season the tuna with salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Heat the panini press to medium-high heat
- To one slice add onions, avocado, tuna, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Grill panini, with the lid closed, until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, 4 to 5 minutes.
The simple combination of chicken and rice is a one-pot dish that’s a perfect dinner idea. Despite the countless variations on the theme, this version is stripped down to the bare essentials: Chicken, Rice and Spices.
Chicken, thighs, legs, breast (boned chicken)
Pam or Oil
Spray the pot with pam or put a little oil in the pot, then heat.
Fry the chicken on each side for about 6 minutes.
Once that is done, add the paprika, pepper, garlic, oninon & seasoning salt, generous amount.
Then, add the amount of water percups for the rice that you will be making.(Example, if your making 4 servings of rice, it would ask you to put 2 cups of water and 2 cups of rice).
Cover and let boil for 20 minutes on low flame.
Then, add the rice, mix, cover and cook on low flame until it is done.
The goal is to have the liquid absorbed, the rice tender, and the chicken cooked through.
1 bag shredded lettuce
1/2 box cherry tomatoes
1-2 avocados, cut-up
6-8 slices of turkey breast, sliced into strips or squares
10 sliced of pastrami, sliced into strips or squares
1/4 cup craisins (optional)
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsp. dijon mustard
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 can corn kernels
1/2 can sliced black olives, drained
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
In a large bowl, mix corn, olives, red bell pepper and onion.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cider vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour into the corn mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Stir avocados into the mixture before serving so they don’t go bad.