1/2 cup water
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
1 fresh beef brisket
In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat. Place the brisket in a shallow roasting pan; pour sauce over the top. Cover and bake at 350° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice meat across the grain.
- Oil, for frying
- Chicken Breast, pounded or thinly sliced
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken consomme, 1Tablespoon
- Sandwich rolls
- Red Onion
- Granulated Garlic
- Pour oil into frying pan and turn fire on medium
- Mix together the mayo and bbq sauce until it’s well blended. As well, mix together the breadcrumbs and chicken consomme until blended
- Dip the chicken into the mayo & bbq sauce mixture and coat both sides. Then, dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs mixture to coat both sides.
- Fry chicken until golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- In a separate bowl, mix together some mayo, bbq sauce, ketchup, pepper and granulated garlic. Spread this mixture onto the sliced bread/rolls, add veggies, then the chicken.
ENJOY WHILE IT’S HOT AND FRESH!!
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.