- French Rolls, or any type of rolls of your choice
- 1/4 lb Salami, Sliced
- 1/4 lb Smoked Turkey, Sliced
- 1/4 lb Bologna, Sliced
*(Use any cold cuts you like)*
- 3 tablespoon Mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Mix together the Mayo, Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Garlic, Onion, Basil, Oregano, Salt & Pepper. Set aside.
2. Using a frying pan or a george foreman, spray some non-stick pan on it and heat up.
3. Once heated place the sliced cold cuts on the pan or george foreman for about 2-3 minutes. If using a frying pan, fry on each side for about 1-1 1/2 minute(s). Remove from heated source.
4. Place the bun face down on the heated source to toast for about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
5. Take the sandwich spread dressing and spread on the bread. Take some salad and pickles and place on top of that. Then, take the hot cold cuts and place on top of that and close the sandwich.
6. THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL. Take the filled sandwich and place on the frying pan for about 30 seconds to toast it all together. If using a george foreman, place on there for about 30-45 seconds with the top closed.
Enjoy Right Away While It Is Hot!